Wednesday, August 21, 2013

kt 101

My name is Katie Gonzalez, and I am a senior at Alhambra High School. I've lived in Alhambra all my life, and I've lived in the same apartment my entire existence thus far. I am the youngest of three children. My sister, who is the oldest of the three, has been in the Navy and is now working as a civilian substance abuse counselor. My brother, the middle child, lives at home with us and is currently attending a video editing internship in Burbank. My entire family, except for me, was born in Guatemala. Most of our family still lives there with the exception of some grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I have four cats and a dog. My father also has three turtles and two fish. (It's a zoo in our house, I know...) When I graduate high school, I plan to study to become a nurse. What type of nurse I'm still not sure, but most likely I would like to work with pregnant women and in the pediatric area. I recently got into anime and manga this past summer, so it's become a sort of guilty addiction for me. I really want to be able to travel the world and help people. And... that's pretty much it for now. The more you know me personally, the better the experience :^)

1 comment: